Parliamentary Elections in Serbia - Online Panel Discussion
The Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM), in cooperation with the Dr.-Karl-Renner-Institut and the Politische Akademie kindly invite you to join the online panel discussion:
Parliamentary Elections in Serbia
We are delighted to announce that:
Univ.-Prof. Dr.phil. Florian BIEBER, Professor and Director of the Centre for Southeastern European Studies, Jean Monnet Chair in the Europeanisation of Southeastern Europe,University of Graz
Prof. Dr. Jovan TEOKAREVIĆ, Professor of Comparative Politics at the Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Belgrade, Guest Professor at the College of Europe, Natolin Campus, Warsaw
will share their expertise with us.
Moderation: Dr. Silvia NADJIVAN, Deputy Managing Director at the Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM), Vienna
The online panel discussion will be held online via Clickmeeting, June, 18th, 11.00 a.m.
Please find a PDF version of the program attached to this page.
- Beginn: Thursday, 18. June 2020, 11:00 Uhr
- Ende: Thursday, 18. June 2020, 12:30 Uhr
- Ort: Online via Clickmeeting
- Adresse: https://politischeakademie.clickmeeting.com/parliamentary-elections-in-serbia
- Auskunft: Dr. Silvia Nadjivan
- Auskunft E-Mail: email@example.com
- Anmeldung unter: firstname.lastname@example.org