14th DRC (Danube Rectors’ Conference) Summer School: “New Borders Between Old Neighbours – Return of History in The Danube Region?”
Each year, the DRC Summer School is hosted by a different university and therefore offers a variety of settings. The combination of expert lectures in the morning and workshops held by experienced scholars using innovative methods in the afternoon will give you the chance to:
- Present your research
- Exchange with other academics from the Danube Region
- Publish an article in our DRC Summer School Book series
Every edition of the DRC Summer School is a unique experience. The topics are selected in relation to current and historical events, offering a broad variety for social scientists. A field trip complements theory and brings perspectives outside of the seminar room to the group. Furthermore, you will experience the vibrant atmosphere of this year’s host city Prague during our social programme.
Become part of the broad alumni network of the DRC Summer School!
Schengen, Dublin, Idomeni? Security challenges at the EU’s outskirts
Migration within and from outside of the Danube Region
Political, ideological and religious radicalisation
EUSDR: Economy and prosperity for the Danube Region through cross-border cooperation?
- Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM)
- Beginn: Sonntag, 02. Juli 2017
- Ende: Sonntag, 09. Juli 2017
- Ort: Pécs, Hungary
- Auskunft: Mag. Sebastian Schäffer, MA
- Telefonnummer: +43 (1) 319 72 58 - 32
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org