15th DRC (Danube Rectors’ Conference) Summer School: “Modernizing Europe: Generating Accountability?”
Each year, the DRC Summer School is hosted by a different university and therefore offers a variety of settings. The combination of expert lectures in the morning and workshops held by experienced scholars using innovative methods in the afternoon will give you the chance to:
- Present your research
- Exchange with other academics from the Danube Region
- Publish an article in our DRC Summer School Book series
Every edition of the DRC Summer School is a unique experience. The topics are selected in relation to current and historical events, offering a broad variety for social scientists. A field trip complements theory and brings perspectives outside of the seminar room to the group. Furthermore, you will experience the vibrant atmosphere of this year’s host city Prague during our social programme.
Become part of the broad alumni network of the DRC Summer School!
Rise and fall of empires: integration and re-nationalisation
2. Towards a European federation: achieving EU integration through democratisation?
3. Fostering brain-circulation in CEE
4. Cultural heritage protection in the Danube Region
Mehr Informationen unter:
- Beginn: Sonntag, 01. Juli 2018, 00:00 Uhr
- Ende: Samstag, 07. Juli 2018, 00:00 Uhr
- Ort: Krems, Austria
- Auskunft: Mag. Sebastian Schäffer, MA
- Auskunft E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auskunft Telefonnummer: +43 (1) 319 72 58 - 32