Veranstaltung  Donnerstag, 29. November 2018
Danube Conference: Ownership and Leadership in the Danube Region
Ownership and Leadership in the Danube Region
Between Visionary Goals, Everyday Challenges
And Future Perspectives
Concepts of ownership, leadership and good governance are undoubtedly aimed at achieving a high level of participation, well-being and life satisfaction among the majority of the population. While people are called upon to assume social, political and economic responsibility in their environment, good governance should guarantee the appropriate framework conditions.
However, this goal is contradicted by unequal working and living conditions and possibilities for political and cultural participation within the Danube region. Such asymmetry, as a result, affects population developments and shifts. So, the conference discusses approaches and initiatives that are committed to strengthening the Danube Region as a common living, economic, educational and cultural area. It is also questioned which conclusions can be drawn from the Austrian EU-Presidency.
Organisers: Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM), Danube University Krems
Co-operation partners: IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems,
Under the patronage of ARGE Donauländer
With the kind support of Federal State of Lower Austria
- Beginn: Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 10:30 Uhr
- Ende: Donnerstag, 29. November 2018, 17:00 Uhr
- Ort: IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems
- Adresse: Am Campus Trakt G 1, 3500 Krems an der Donau, Lower Austria
- Auskunft: Dr. Silvia Nadjivan
- Auskunft E-Mail: email@example.com
- Auskunft Telefonnummer: +43 1 319 72 58-24
- Anmeldung unter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Info: Bustransfer von Wien (Burgtheater/Bühneneingang) nach Krems um 9.00 Uhr - separate Anmeldung unter email@example.com erforderlich!