The 6thYoung Scholars Forum (YSF) on Central- and South East Europe
Aims of the project:
- Promoting and encouraging young scholars to engage with Central and South East Europe;
- Presentation of research by young scholars to a wider public;
- Exchange among young and more advanced researchers on topics, methods, sources and results;
- Furthering mobility within the region;
- Publication of contributions and results;
Max. 30 Young scholars working on Central and South East Europe in the fields of cultural studies, history, anthropology, media studies, political sciences, geography and sociology.
Date and venue:
The symposium will take place 27 November – 01 December 2018 in Vienna.
- Presentation of research papers/projects by high level experts and young scholars;
- (Plenary) discussions;
- Social and cultural programme;
Applications for participation may be submitted via e-mail by June 30, 2018 and have to include a full academic CV and an abstract (max. 1 page) of the research paper that shall be presented and discussed at the symposium.
Participation fee: € 100,-Costs for travel expenses (up to € 200,-), board & accommodation (in double rooms, single room is available for € 75,-) will be reimbursed by the IDM.
Please send applications to:
Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM)
Mag. Sebastian Schäffer, MA
phone: (+43 1) 3197258-32
- Beginn: Dienstag, 27. November 2018, 09:15 Uhr
- Ende: Samstag, 01. Dezember 2018, 20:30 Uhr
- Ort: Europahaus Wien
- Adresse: Linzer Str. 429, 1140 Wien
- Auskunft: Mag. Sebastian Schäffer, MA
- Auskunft E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auskunft Telefonnummer: (+43 1) 3197258 32