Strengthening resilience of local communities to the presence of migrants
IDM in Kooperation mit der Organisation für Sicherheit und Zusammenarbeit in Europa (OSZE)
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
Office of the Co-ordinator of OSCE Economic and Environmental Activities
Strengthening resilience of local communities
to the presence of migrants
The expert meeting will be introduced by a vernissage on 3 July at 19:00 hosted by the Italian Cultural Institute, titled "Il signor Sindaco e la città futura“ (Mr. Mayor and the City of the Future).
In recent years the OSCE has been looking at migration governance with increasing attention, considering its consensus-based mandate and the current emerging challenges. The role of local authorities in responding to migration governance issues is a priority of the Office and the July event aims at identifying areas for future action. Discussion papers will be distributed to the participants beforehand so that the debate can benefit from focused inputs.
- Beginn: Dienstag, 04. Juli 2017, 09:00 Uhr
- Ende: Dienstag, 04. Juli 2017, 17:30 Uhr
- Ort: Hofburg Congress Centre, Neuer Saal
- Adresse: Heldenplatz, 1010 Wien
- Auskunft: Teresa Albano
- Auskunft E-Mail: Teresa.Albano@osce.org
- Auskunft Telefonnummer: +43 1 514 36 6934
- Anmeldung unter: email@example.com (bis 20.6.2017!)