Mittwoch, 02. Dezember 2020
Polish-Austrian-Italian Trialogue: Future of Universities
We invite you to participate in our first Webinar within the “Polish-Austrian-Italian Trialogue” project! We will discuss the Future of Universities from three different perspectives: Polish, Austrian and Italian. Speakers will talk about the influence of worldwide COVID-19 pandemic on higher education, consequences of online learning for students and teachers and possible scenarios for the future of universities in a globally competitive market.
Webinar is organized by Polish Academy of Sciences – Scientific Centre in Vienna in cooperation with
Accademia Polacca Roma and Institut für den Donauraum und Mitteleuropa (IDM).
Partners of the “Future of Universities” webinar are the
DRC - Danube Rectors' Conference.
- Prof. Dobrochna Bach-Golecka, University of Warsaw
- Prof. Roland Bernhard, University of Vienna
- Prof. Dr.Dr.h.c. Heinz W. Engl, Rector of the University of Vienna
- Prof. Arkadiusz Radwan, Director of Polish Academy of Sciences - Scientific Centre in Vienna
- Prof. Luciano Saso, Vice-Rector of Sapienza University and President of UNICA
- Prof. Łukasz Sułkowski, Jagiellonian University
- Prof. Grzegorz Wrochna, Deputy Minister of Science and Education, Republic of Poland
Dr Marcin Kędzierski, Cracow University of Economics