14th DRC (Danube Rectors’ Conference) Summer School: “New Borders Between Old Neighbours – Return of History in The Danube Region?”
July 2, 2017 - July 9, 2017
Each year, the DRC Summer School is hosted by a different university and therefore offers a variety of settings. The combination of expert lectures in the morning and workshops held by experienced scholars using innovative methods in the afternoon will give you the chance to:
- Present your research
- Exchange with other academics from the Danube Region
- Publish an article in our DRC Summer School Book series
Every edition of the DRC Summer School is a unique experience. The topics are selected in relation to current and historical events, offering a broad variety for social scientists. A field trip complements theory and brings perspectives outside of the seminar room to the group. Furthermore, you will experience the vibrant atmosphere of this year’s host city Prague during our social programme.
Become part of the broad alumni network of the DRC Summer School!
- Schengen, Dublin, Idomeni? Security challenges at the EU’s outskirts
- Migration within and from outside of the Danube Region
- Political, ideological and religious radicalisation
- EUSDR: Economy and prosperity for the Danube Region through cross-border cooperation?
Mehr Informationen unter:
- Beginn: Sonntag, 02. Juli 2017, 00:00 Uhr
- Ende: Sonntag, 09. Juli 2017, 00:00 Uhr
- Ort: Pécs, Hungary
- Auskunft: Mag. Sebastian Schäffer, MA
- Auskunft E-Mail: email@example.com
- Auskunft Telefonnummer: +43 (1) 319 72 58 – 32