October 7, 2019 - October 12, 2019
09:00 - 00:00 CEST/CET
The Danube Macro Region Business Week 2019 (DMRBW2019) is taking place with 10 events in 3 countries and 4 cities: in Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade and Novi Sad. High-level experts and professionals from regional and global business, private & public sectors, international institutions, politics, academia, and the financial sector will debate on how to achieve deeper integration both within the the Danube Macro Region and with global centers of growth.
Date: October 07 – 12, 2019
Venues: Vienna/Budapest/Belgrade/Novi Sad
Topics: Global Connectivity, Migration, Bio-Economy, Governance, Rule of Law, Air Cargo & CEP, Containerization, Food Supply Chain and Finance as well as today’s challenges like Digitalization, AI, IoT, OBOR, Multipolar World, Trade Agreements & Others.
- Beginn: Montag, 07. Oktober 2019, 09:00 Uhr
- Ende: Samstag, 12. Oktober 2019, 00:00 Uhr
- Ort: Vienna, Budapest, Belgrade, Novi Sad
- Auskunft: Dominik Schmied
- Auskunft E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anmeldung: ja
- Anmeldung unter: email@example.com