July 29, 2020
16:30 - 17:15 CEST/CET
IDMonSite Special with H.E. Johannes Hahn, European Commissioner for Budget and Administration
“EU Budget for the post COVID-19 Europe
What does it mean for the citizens?”
We are proud to announce that on Wednesday, July, 29th 2020, 16:30 CEST we have the opportunity, together with our partners from Globsec, to discuss online with H.E. Johannes Hahn, EU Commissioner for Budget and Administration. Sebastian Schäffer (IDM) and Alena Kudzko (Globsec) will talk with our honored guest. The event will be held online on ZOOM, for registration please follow the link on this page.
In this event we would like to address the following issues:
- How is the Next Generation EU helping the Member States to relaunch their economy? When will it be launched?
- How is the Next Generation EU complementing the EU budget?
- How does the Just Transition Mechanism bring added value to the Member States?
- How can the European Union protect its financial interests more effectively? What are the EU relations with other international institutions on the matter?
If you have specific questions for Johannes Hahn, please send them to Alena Kudzko (email@example.com) and Sebastian Schäffer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12:00 CEST on Wednesday. We strive to answer the most pressing questions during the Livestream.
This webinar will be live-streamed through GLOBSEC’s and IDM’s social media.
- Beginn: Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2020, 16:30 Uhr
- Ende: Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2020, 17:15 Uhr
- Ort: Online Meeting
- Auskunft: Sebastian Schäffer
- Auskunft E-Mail: email@example.com
- Auskunft Telefonnummer: 01 319 72 58 20
- Anmeldung: via Zoom