September 14, 2021
10:00 - 16:00 CEST/CET
International Expert Round Table:
‘Understanding the Linkages between (Labour) Exploitation, Migration & Human Trafficking‘
14 September 2021 (10:00-16:00 CET) in Vienna,
Chamber of Labour/Education Centre, Theresianumgasse 16-18, 4th District
Panel debates of renowned experts, practitioners and researchers:
- Narrowing the Gap between Theory and Reality
- Discouraging Exploitation in the Context of Human Trafficking & Migration
- Challenging EU Policies on Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation – including Return and Reintegration Schemes
The agenda and the list of experts/panelists is available at the following website:
The Round Table will be held in English – no interpretation.
Attending the Round Table is free of charge.
Registration is obligatory and will be open between 27 August – 10 September 2021.
The discussions will be live-streamed on our website (the link will be provided in due course).
- Beginn: Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 10:00 Uhr
- Ende: Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 16:00 Uhr
- Auskunft: Dr. Helga Konrad
- Auskunft E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auskunft Telefonnummer: +43 664 408 70 11