1) To establish and sustain effective Industry cooperating with University (ICU) Centres of e-health Innovations at some partner universities in LB and EG (LEG)
2) To develop a web platform based on Knowledge Triangle, innovation approach to develop and commercialize of e- Health innovative technologies and tools.
3) To develop a new integrated professional short term (6 months) and long term (one year) diploma program in e. Health and Medical informatics
4) To develop in-service lifelong learning training (LLT) program in the area of e-health innovative Medical/health/IT/ engineering.Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education Project
EU Project Reference: 609506-EPP-1-2019-1-SE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Collaborative project of 20 EU and non-EU partner institutions
Coordinator & contractor: Linnéuniversitetet, Växjö, Sweden
Collaboration between universities and industries is critical for skills development, the generation, acquisition and adoption of knowledge and the promotion of entrepreneurship. Through collaborative interchange, the university becomes “a more vigorous partner in the search for answers” . The social and economic community provides a context for civic discourse and the reciprocal, interactional creation of knowledge. Community engaged education establishes the context for the exploration of pressing and complex problems, of which e-health and medical informatics is an example. Out of this reciprocal need comes the development of a model for interdisciplinary education that centers community as the context for learning. This model represents the theoretical and physical space where the university joins with others to address complex issues.
The consortium consists of 20 experienced partners, which have different levels of knowledge and skills in the fields of e- Health and Medical Informatics, as well as independent think tanks like the IDM, universities and NGO’s. The partnership has the necessary capacity to implement the project and achieve the expected outcomes. It will have an important impact on students, on the higher education institutions involved & on society at large such as increasing the number of MOU signed with health enterprises & increase the number of placements and job opportunities.
Official website of the project: https://www.icurere.com
- Projektzeitraum: 2019-2022