IDMonSite – Jasminka Džumhur
April 26, 2020
15:00 - 16:00 MESZ/MEZ
We will take a closer look to human and civic rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina in times of the Covid-19 pandemic. For that, we appreciate to talk to Dr. Jasminka Džumhur, legal expert, Human Rights Ombudsperson and former Vice-Chairman of the UN Committee on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of their Families (CMW).
The topics will include the health care situation and statistical recording of the population in Bosnia and Herzegovina, inconsistent governmental regulations on the state, entity and canton level and the effects for individuals (especially vulnerable groups), press freedom and political communication as well as the situation of asylum seeking persons and migrants in the country and Bosnian emigrants abroad, mostly in EU member countries. Which demographic and socio-economic challenges and solving strategies are to expect?
- Beginn: Sonntag, 26. April 2020, 15:00 Uhr
- Ende: Sonntag, 26. April 2020, 16:00 Uhr
- Ort: IDM YouTube Kanal
- Auskunft: Dr. Silvia Nadjivan
- Auskunft E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anmeldung: nein
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lXJVXdILYU&list=PLY3W_HTq2FEc6P2dz0Sc5-FjQoS2YiO_u&index=21